8. Dark Eye And Tear Troughs Correction
The eyes are the windows to our soul, as the saying goes. You would want it to reflect the true beauty that is within. One of the most common cause to tired looking eyes are prominent tear troughs. This can be improved and corrected with hyaluronic acid fillers.
The appearance of dark eye circles is due to a combination of factors, including sluggish blood flow, poor lymphatic drainage around the eyes, thin and poor quality skin as well as prominent blood vessels. To effectively combat this problem, a combination of treatments is usually recommended.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Injections
- Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Lumina Laser Rejuvenation
- Bmderma signature Eye Cream